« Home | The House is Open! » 

Tuesday, June 22, 2004 

a rainy day

It's a rainy day here in Springpatch and it makes me want to just stay home. Instead, I went to the grind today...I think its going to be a long day of various crap filled phone calls that have to deal with morons and their lack of computer skills (sounds like a blast huh?)- I think I am feeling more and more like moving to Florida.....give me warm weather, hot women with big knockers and an ice cold Corona!

They boys are doing fine today. We didnt get much sleep last night but I think they are used to it. Their uncle B came by last night and we cooked hamburgers and played some Super Mario Sunshine. Great Rollercoaster level I have to say. Good job kickin Bowsers ass B! Sam and Dudley get to nap away the day in a nice dark house. I always wonder what else they do when dad is away. Oh the life of a dog..gotta love it!

Watched the movie 8 mile last night - It was better than I thought it would be. Kim Bassinger (sp?)looks like white trash - she did well.

Anywho, sleep tight puppies - Daddy will be home soon!

cam

Uncle B will have to continue his domination spree with some Mario action later this week!

Post a Comment