« Home | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » | I got several emails asking me to send some more p... » | Sam tends to agree....although he really wasnt con... » | Lil B says Merry Christmas to everyone and to ever... » | I dont think I have to caption this one...they mov... » | These were loaded with Dingo Bones (their favorite... » | Lil B protecting what his uncle Mac and Auntie Pam... » | The boys made a haul this year. This is all their... » | Haspy Cmas » | Some drunkereds! Macdaddy, Pamo, me and lil Nikki... » 

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 

WiFi

That is right peeps....Cam is now on a WiFi network in the casa. I set this puppy up tonight with some thanks to some "Awk`kmed". I had a hard time understanding him but after 20 minutes of chit chat and turning on and off things and setting up router ips addresses....We got it going!

Here is something else new....my new laptop! I new Sony Vaio (top of the line baby!!). I decided to get one so I could work from the road or work on the sites while relaxing on my couch or dining room table. It should be sweet. Oh and get this, this laptop is my first "write off" as a business owner for my taxes come next year. It will also be handy when I move to Colorado and keep me from having to lug the big ol desktop out to the snowy lands.

That is the news for tonight...I think I am going to get some work done. Hope all is well with everyone and I will be posting again soon.

Take care
cam