« Home | Just a nice tat shot for ya! » | teSting some shit out! » | Just wanted to test out the new webcam - yes that ... » | a rainy day » | The House is Open! » 

Thursday, June 24, 2004 

something less thought of

You know, sometimes I sit and I think about what I really want in a relationship. I seem to attract women that want to change who I am. They want to mold me into something that they think fits them. I do not understand why this all takes place. You meet someone and you date them for who they are. Then, it's like one day it all snaps and they become this smothering bothersome person that is only out to alter what they once fell in love with.

Maybe I am just naive in relationships, or I put my everything into them to make them work....but generally, I find that I end up unhappy and have a feeling of being stuck. My past relationship was like this. If you know me, you know that I have a different outlook on life. I am a calm, fun person to be around. I do have a wild side about me, but damn why would anyone want to change someone; and I mean literally CHANGE someone.

If one is in a relationship like this you stay because you are comfortable. Not a comfortable that can easily described. As a man, you just end up wanting everything to work - you long for someone to love you for who you are and what you represent. We as people cannot be changed, but we can alter what we do and how we do things for a time being.

In the end, the only one who can really see the light is ourselves.

Just remember one thing in this post - one thing to take away from here....if you are in a situation that you are finding "comfortable" for all the wrong reasons - I think you need to do a reality check! I did and I am much happier now!

3 strikes a 5000
cam