« Home | Me and my INXS look - I think its quite savy! » | Little Sam wanted to say "damn it dad - why you al... » | It's been a rough week - I am totally ready for th... » | Frog sex (at the casa) - listen if you dare....LOL! » | Mid-day » | I have a great idea..... » | I would like to live » | Just another tat shot for ya'll....I figure eventu... » | My little buddha Dudley. He is prb the best behav... » | The little Sam hangin out with dad on the floor. ... » 

Saturday, July 03, 2004 

Mistakes

seem quite amazing if you really think about them. They are poor decisions that caused some form of hurt to someone or yourself. I think that they are comical and ironic really due to the fact that they always come back in some shape or another to haunt you at one point in your life. Its like they are embeded in your head from the moment they occur..... anyway, I guess you can tell I made a few - just from reading this, but ya know, who really gives a shit about them but the person who made them. I know that I made those decisions from a brief second then acted upon things...WE ALL HAVE!..... at least I evaluate them, try to learn from them and even find enjoyment on thinking about how I can better myself....mistakes ....gotta love them!

RANDOM

RANDOM

RANDOM THOUGHTS .... WHAT THE HELL?