« Home | Just another tat shot for ya'll....I figure eventu... » | My little buddha Dudley. He is prb the best behav... » | The little Sam hangin out with dad on the floor. ... » | Beer Bottled Ass » | a little tune for ya » | something less thought of » | Just a nice tat shot for ya! » | teSting some shit out! » | Just wanted to test out the new webcam - yes that ... » | a rainy day » 

Sunday, June 27, 2004 

I would like to live

somewhere between the real and the unreal. It's like the moments in time when you are sleeping and yet falling in and out of dreams only to come back to the same place in the current dream. It is a place where no one can really see what you see and hear the things that you hear....your subconscious speaking to your conscious. The ocean of surreal thought and absolute awareness merging into one giant blue.

I do not know what draws me to this place of unreachable nature. I think it has to do with my sign and how I relate to people. I have made some decisions in life that were soley based off my past mistakes only to make another (these I grin at). I have made good decisions based on what I felt in my heart and mind (these tend to hurt the worst). Many times I am torn between the good and the bad because I do not fully understand why I was put in that choice making scenario in the first place.

None of us can say that in our entire lives that we have made the best decisions. We are all doomed to fail and all made to succeed at some point in our lives - It just depends how we play the cards, and the reasoning gift that we were raised with. I am one that likes to think that everything I do is for a reason and I have to make the best decisions based upon my intuition and knowledge of the situation. I try my hardest to please everyone with every decision I make...but inevitably have learned that it is impossible to do so.

I finally have found something I thought I would never find....an answer to something I have always asked....why do I try to please everyone and hurt myself in the process?

I HAVE A NATURE TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE THINGS THAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE


All my life I have tried to make everyone happy. I do not try to do this, it just happens because of my sign - the water sign - the Pisces - the comforter that surrounds you before you sink - one who goes with the flow and yet swims against it. We are the daydreamers - the ones who have a hard time separating reality from non. Sounds like a fucked up thing doesn't it? It is, but yet it isn't. It's something special that I have - something I truly believe in...and helps me make my decisions through emotion and thought. Please do not try to take this away from me either (this is what happened in my previous relationship)...I wear its mark on my wrists.

It's kinda funny but after I wrote this I read my horoscope ... kind of a conincidence, I dont know??
(courtesy of My Way Horoscopes prb the best around!)

Pisces
February 19 - March 20

You're a good listener. You have a broad perspective on the issues. People expect you to be wise and motivated, and that's flattering. However, your broad-mindedness might actually keep you from making a decision right now -- which is fine. Postpone choosing until you feel your head is clearer. Clear the decks for your sincere effort. Tomorrow will be a better time to make that choice.

I wonder what happens tomorrow??

guess we shall see..................

cam