« Home | a little tune for ya » | something less thought of » | Just a nice tat shot for ya! » | teSting some shit out! » | Just wanted to test out the new webcam - yes that ... » | a rainy day » | The House is Open! » 

Saturday, June 26, 2004 

Beer Bottled Ass

What a night with Spank and Unkle B! Last night we got into some craziness I would have to say. I am not a person that goes downtown, but last night for some reason - I will admit that I had one of the best nights of down right rotteness I have ever had.

It all started when B and I went down to the station to record his tracks for the air. Somehow, we ended up getting coaxed into a beer across the street with ol Spank. One beer turned into losing count and moving around from here to there. Only at 1.30am, getting a visit from the local po-po at the "bar with no name" (we never knew what it was called). We headed out the door in a drunken stuper and headed back to B's car. It was a great idea that we didnt drive...so we crashed for a few hours in B's car.....Then, thankfully, a good friend of mine came to pick us up and drive us home to my casa.

Ten o'clock this morn and still feeling the night before, it was time to get the day started and try to reflect and remember what all happened during the little excursion of beer drinkin. Thank god that no drunk dialing went on. That seems to be the first thing I do when I have had a couple too many....but, for some reason, being my hermit self...I didnt dial.

We prb saw some things last night that we hope to never see again ...... "WHATCHA GOT!".....LMAO! (that one was for B - I just kept repeating it at the "bar with no name".....) but hey you have to live life and experience things that you have never experienced right?

Anywho, today I can literally say that I have seen the worst that Springpatch has to offer.....a fat stripper's ass gripped around my empty beer bottle.....amazing .... just fucking amazing!

laterz
cam