« Home | This weekend... » | WiFi » | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » | I got several emails asking me to send some more p... » | Sam tends to agree....although he really wasnt con... » | Lil B says Merry Christmas to everyone and to ever... » | I dont think I have to caption this one...they mov... » | These were loaded with Dingo Bones (their favorite... » | Lil B protecting what his uncle Mac and Auntie Pam... » | The boys made a haul this year. This is all their... » 

Sunday, January 16, 2005 

Something has happened.

I cant explain it. There is something inside of me that is changing. A feeling of comfort and sanctuary. Someone has come into my life. I feel very strange. I feel lost and looking for answers for why I have been given this challenge. Especially right now in my life when plans to move to Colorado and begin a new life. Why was this throw at me? Why at this given time, was this person put into my life? I want to know but from what I gather we cannot control that. We have to submit to something higher that we have yet to comprehend....there is a reason.

I know you all know me well, but each and everyone of you can agree when you hear me say that I need emotional stability in my life. I had given up on trying to find someone to fill those shoes, I asked many of nights for a sign of something to change my way of life. I dont know what it is, but I think some of you know that feeling of when things are right with someone that comes into your life at the most unexpected time.

New music is flowing through my head. The tones and sounds of a new life that resides within my consciousness. Do you remember the last time or the first time, you met someone and you knew things were just right? Things made sense and two people could connect on a level that you thought no one else in the world could understand....This is where I am. I dont think I have ever in my entire life met someone like this...It's almost like we knew each other in a past life or something. Many songs have gone through my mind this evening when her and I spent the night one on one togther. I dont know if I can pinpoint a particular song that would say the right things about how I feel tonight...but maybe someone I know very well ( m a K o ) can help....


Tonight I Sleep
by m a K o


You seem to leave me here
Alone to break away
Tonight I see the sky
Dark and bright in the same
I hear the sounds of something there
Hypnotized by your soul
and taken away
You can take the time
to make me see - what I need
The diamond girl - seems polished to so
the mind likes to much
the heart seems full now that you are here
I have found something
way inside of something lost
Shine your light upon my weary face
brighten my times of sarrow lost within
the mountains they scream
of life unlived
they smile tonight as you leave
Alone with my dreams
Alone with my dreams
tonight I sleep..and I know you are there


I couldnt write that if I didnt feel it...read that a few times - see what you see in it..I know what I know, and that isnt everything but nothing good for my life.

Alone in my dreams
cAm

Really, i think its just gas. ;)

Well, change is usually good!

Post a Comment