« Home | 29 years of travel » | A bad case of something... » | In case you missed it.... » | Your Depeche Mode fill » | We're back.... » | I guess it is true.....I am Captain Jack - savvy! » | It's not all butterflies and bunnies.... » | i acactepts » | Rammstein - Rosenrot » | another week gone by..... » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

a couple of months have passed.

I figured if anyone still reads this thing to see what all is going on in my life then you are still interested, ... meaning....it was prb time to post something again...LOL!

Anyways, I have been a busy Cam lately. Besides working from 8am-5pm at my day job, I have been working a lot at the restaurant as well (6pm-10pm). We lost a really good cook and they have been needing some aid in the kitchen training two new cooks. Low and behold...I stepped up to the plate. Besides all of this, I have been working on a lot of things lately. Mainly, MoJeepin.com. Its been a long time coming and finally, the main site will be launching this week. I am really excited and want to personally thank everyone involved in this undertaking. I think you all will n-joi.

Other then that, I have been working on the house, the Jeeps (pix coming soon!), the studio and also my personal life. I am not dating anyone right now and that is fine. Its odd sometimes being lonely, but all in all - I guess its what I need right now. I am too busy for anyone else. I also dont think the one I am going to be with lives in this area either. Everyone I think I could date mainly seems to be stuck on staying here in the midwest. I want more then that. I want to get away and experience something new and creative. I think that will happen next year about this time. There is just a lot of prep work right now. So, if anyone is out there, and you are reading this, I hope you all are doing well like myself. Things are changing pretty quickly in my life right now and I cannot wait for you to see the new me. I guess 30 has its short comings - but I dont think this is the case for myself.

be peaceful my friends.

cam

Is this a new design? Maybe it's just been a long time since I've been here. Glad to see you posting again. It's good to see what you have to say, ya know?


How about that MoJeepin.com? ;)

Post a Comment