« Home | welcome to life.... » | Happy Hump Day..and so on and so forth.... » | well........hello » | long time.....no post...... » | Congrats to Neighborgirl » | A thought.... » | Inspiration and such..... » | My nephew's hidden claw of peril » | For all you Zelda fans.... » | Tuesday it shall be » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

another week gone by.....

and I am still doing what I do...this sucks.

I have been really down in the dumps the past week, with the exception of a few nights. I cant pinpoint it, but I think its b/c nothing has been happening to aid in the sell of my house. When I bought the house, the front porch was supposed to be bricked in, the builder signed an agreement to have it done. Well, 5 months later...nothing has been done. I could go ahead and list the house with an agent, but then again...the porch isnt done...its stressful. Everytime I try and reach them they never return my calls and when they do answer, they say "the brick is on its way..."

fuck it...i am stressed.

Needless to say...Its time for me to move on again and leave my past behind.

I decided to get in Scuba and go for a drive .. and put on one of my favorite cds...One of my favorite Audioslave songs is off their first album...here are the lyrics...read them and tell me what you think and why I like them...that is, if anyone still reads my thoughts...This really says my life...


I Am The Highway


Pearls and swine bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I was lost in the cities
Alone in the hills
No sorrow or pity for leaving I feel

Chorus
I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky

Friends and liars don’t wait for me
I’ll get on all by myself
I put millions of miles
Under my heels
And still too close to you
I feel

Chorus
I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightening
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night


I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightening
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night


Goodnight lovers....

Sometimes I wonder if it is the time of year that starts to make people get depressed and stressed....I've been feeling pretty stressed as well.

Its hard to believe you've been there for 5 months now. It seems like you just moved in. As far as all the work on the place goes, you know how it is - when you really want something, life never moves fast enough for you. I hate that.

Sounds like the domestic situation is becoming more than originally planned. I think that sometimes you're too nice and that can get you into situations you dont want to be in but you might not realize immediately. There is definitely nothing wrong with being nice and caring about the welfare of others, but I guess sometimes it is hard to know if things are moving to quickly and sometimes its hard to see where things are headed. I think you're one of those kind of people that can only learn from trying things, and that, in my opinion, is a good thing. Granted, it makes things harder from time to time, but hopefully you learn from those things and move forward.

Its hard being alone but I think there are other things more important than finding someone to be there when it isn't what you need. You've got so much going for you right now - even if it doesn't seem like it. Don't let anything bring you down. It might not seem like it sometimes, but you've got friends that will always be there for you if you need them. They need you too.

Post a Comment