« Home | well........hello » | long time.....no post...... » | Congrats to Neighborgirl » | A thought.... » | Inspiration and such..... » | My nephew's hidden claw of peril » | For all you Zelda fans.... » | Tuesday it shall be » | Oh well....its a Monday » | Update .... » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

Happy Hump Day..and so on and so forth....

I woke up today and had a hard time getting out of bed. The dogs where passed out and they werent going anywhere, so neither did I. The alarm blares as I roll over and turn it off...next thing I know, its 20 minutes after the alarm went off. Eeeesh...so now I am late today and yet I am not too worried about it since I had set the alarm 15 minutes earlier then what I usually do...thank god for that one huh? I headed to the shower and the dogs just laid there. A quick shower, a layer or two of clothes and I am out the door. Traffic was a bitch today too for some reason. I was just happy to actually make it to work to be honest. You ever have those days where you are in the fast lane and the car in front of you is getting passed by people in the slow lane?? Well, that is what I had to go through this morning ... several times....

One thing I have noticed is that when I wear my glasses to work, I never really wake up. I have a tendency to want to sleep when I wear them instead of my contacts...anyone know why??

I watched the movie "Secret Window" last night - suprisingly, it was a good flick. I had it figured out half way through, but it was still entertaining to watch. Then, after the movie got over, I watched DOG the bounty hunter...you know the one....the blond bountyhunter family from Hawaii....I love this show for some reason....check it out if you ever get the chance to watch....its suprisingly addictive...

What should I have for lunch today? I am kinda hungry

So, work is work today....I am really ready to go home and take a nap....oh wait, maybe I just need to take off my glasses....

cam

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

Post a Comment