« Home | Oh well....its a Monday » | Update .... » | Things that would survive a nuclear holocaust » | I dont have a good title..... » | Goddamn it » | I just wanted to say one thing » | Insomnia » | Inspiration » | Word to the 3rd..... » | Migraine » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

Tuesday it shall be

I walked into work today and immediately get attacked by the Prez about the new website I have been working on. We had a company meeting last week and we said that it would be done at the end of May....well, today I find out I have to have it done at the end of this week! HOLY SHIT! This is not making for a very fun week. Wish me luck here.

I miss my old neighbor - I wonder how she is?

The new Nine Inch Nails album is a work of art I must say. Very raw and demo sounding throughout. I cant really say I have a favorite track yet, but its funny to hear them sound like a garage band. Its out of the norm, which we can expect nothingless from ol Trent Reznor. If you get time pick up the cd - or if you are really into spending money like myself, pick up the cd for your vehicle and the dual disc for your casa. This way you can surround yourself with tons of Nails. N-joi it too...it fucking rocks.

I had to work on the Melanie's car last night. She didnt have any brake lights and it was acting sluggish on acceleration. This was something I have seen before in B's old car. Turns out she had wrecked it awhile back and a gasket on the manifold was popped. So, it was leaking oil into the spark plug chambers. This is not good. This makes for hot spark and burning oil = lack of power. So, I had to change out the old plugs (this is how I found out what was going on) and then tighten the entire manifold down. It should burn out in a matter of days and constant driving. Her brake lights were also out....this was due to some major fuses being blown in the driver side compartment. Me, being a master at electricity and cars (yeah right) had fuses on hand and rewired her fuse panel with proper fuses. The lights came right on and she is now safely driving again.

I didnt find out yet if I get a raise or not ... just in case you are reading this everyday....

an update from a friend about his album.....

it will be released in July. Said and done. maKo has it done, the publishing company has been fighting with him on a few things. check out his blog at whoismaKo.com. Its going to be interesting for sure.

what else is new you ask.....?

Just house work and saving for the privacy fence. Tonight I am putting a floor in my attic. Since it was a brand new casa, and it didnt even have a pull down until I had them put on in, it was lacking a floor. So, that is what I am doing. I also plan on sealing the bathroom grout tonight if I feel up to it....I might put that off though, who knows....

I also would like to say thank you for visiting the house of cam....I know things have been weird and things have been crazy with me...but, at least you are still reading right....hopefully, all the pseudo-christ-stains in my past relationship with someone named A, will stay out of my life forever and this blog will now be nice again....LMAO!

I am trying honestly......just watch and you shall see....at least I am not a drunk anymore right? I pretty much quit drinking. I have a casual beer, but no more getting slammed drunk, or even sitting around and drinking. I might have one now after a hard day at work or a hard night at work, but that is it. Its all me and please dont assume I am doing this because I am dating someone, b/c that is bullshit. I dont like to be fucked up during the week or weekend...and now, with a house, I have other priorities to spend money on....hell, if I plan to move in a year or two I have to have the most I can invested in the house so I can get more out of it when its time to sell. Right now, I am sitting on a pretty 20k equity in it and I havent even made the first house payment....I like this idea....thank god for growing small towns.

Damn, this post was long....back to work....and I shall see you wednesday.

cam

You just feel better when you dont drink. It's a nice feeling.

Post a Comment