« Home | I just wanted to say one thing » | Insomnia » | Inspiration » | Word to the 3rd..... » | Migraine » | My brain... » | well » | Some insight.......to someone leaving. » | It's been awhile.... » | Something has happened. » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Goddamn it

I am so sick of things you have no idea....I live my life day by day and watch things pass me by. People say the funniest things and do the strangest of nothing. They have no concept of being alive....I want to fuck. I want to pull my brain out of my head and turn it into mush...I have yet to live and yet I live for others....its a retorical thing if you ask Cam....I miss people in my past and think about what I should become...I do not know what the future holds unles you are one of the chosen ones by me....

I feel like a dead man walking....nothing to live for, nothing to praise for, and nothing to dream about....my life is nothing, and yet something and that is confusing. I do not know what I do and what time period I behold, but I do miss everything I have experienced....

I am fucking burnt out. I wake up everyday and see the same thing. experience the same things, live the life I have for the past 29 years and nothing seems to change....I miss my life as a husband and a good man...I think about times with my neighbor, the sand on the beach in west palm and what she is doing....what the fuck and I supposed to do .... nothing around me matters except 2 minutes of life at the present time... I so do not want to live life the way I do now....think of it as a cutting experience....so much pain and yet so much love that divides what I know. Maybe I am fucked up or something, but i do know one thing....I am yet to be here...I am nothing...I am a lost soul, a free spirit waiting for something better to occur....a life less lived. A life lost between the middle and the one that came in second....FUck this....Fuck everything and fuck people that have no idea how to live....I am one of them....do you think I am happy? Yes I am ... but its a funny way to live my life if you ask me...

time is nothing but a day... a second... a memory....I wish I had them all again to repeat...I would do things so different....

goodnight lovers...