« Home | Word to the 3rd..... » | Migraine » | My brain... » | well » | Some insight.......to someone leaving. » | It's been awhile.... » | Something has happened. » | This weekend... » | WiFi » | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » 

Sunday, March 20, 2005 

Inspiration

has happened again... It's been a long time in waiting, but I think you all should hear the new Nine Inch Nails single, The Hand That Feeds.

A raw, more driven single then NIN has ever released, THTF is a mix of old school electronica mixed with live drums and guitars. The keyboards are ripping and edgy with their cupping sound that follows up into Trent Reznors angst. His vocals are more on then in any previous albums. It seems to be more natural for him and this my friends is what NIN has needed. I cannot wait to hear the whole album on May 3rd.

Take a listen here.

It friggin rocks! The two I've heard make it pretty obvious that this album has been worth the wait.

Post a Comment