« Home | Something has happened. » | This weekend... » | WiFi » | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » | I got several emails asking me to send some more p... » | Sam tends to agree....although he really wasnt con... » | Lil B says Merry Christmas to everyone and to ever... » | I dont think I have to caption this one...they mov... » | These were loaded with Dingo Bones (their favorite... » | Lil B protecting what his uncle Mac and Auntie Pam... » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

It's been awhile....

I apologize if there is anyone out there that still reads this blog...I have been busy working and such. I havent had much time to update anything. I just wanted to give everyone a quick little run down of life for cam.

~ I am dating someone new. She is great. We have been together about a month.

~ We had a great birthday weekend for Bruce the weekend of the 23nd of Jan and last weekend. I think Nirvana and cake made his day...oh, not to mention some homemade lasagna created by yours truly.

~ Almost tax time....except for some damn reason, one of my W2's was snatched by another friend of mine for keepings. I dont understand why he did this, but it's not real cool if you ask me or anyone I have told about it. I shall be getting it this weekend.

~ This weekend my dad and I will be going to my hometown of St. Louis. I was born there - but dont remember shit about it. We are going up for a toy show at the Hyatt. Its supposed to be one of the biggest ones in the midwest. Should be fun, but its shitty that I cant sleep in on Saturday morning.

~ I know many of you have been asking about when the album is coming out and when can you get your hands on it. It has been delayed again and I apologize. I have been really swamped with websites, beer and other projects. I promise you will all have a chance to experience maKo soon.

~ The dogs are doing well. They went to get their mohawks and rockstar pantalones cut today. They should be happy to come home and play in the new snow we got today. I just wish we had more of it.

~ I am wondering about foresty and conservation jobs....who knows - I know I have lots of work to do on a resume.

~ I have been playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas like crazy. I am still not out of the first city, but my gang almost owns the whole city - the latino crew controls the upper eastside. Give me a few days....

~ Resident Evil 4 is the best Gamecube game graphically speaking. This game is freaky, and tough. If you are are a suvival horror fan - go and get this game and turn out the lights while you play.

~ scuba steve got some new parts this past Xmas. I am working on the Mojeepin.com site quite a bit these days too. All the parts are being installed and archived into the technical columns and the product review sections of the site. The new design is also under way. It wont be launched until sometime later this year due to time constraints and other projects.

As always - take care my friends
cam

WEEEE! I'm glad you're doing okay. Lots of crazy things keeping you busy. It's really good, I think. You seem a little happier.

Thanks for the awesome birthday. It really was great. Not only did I get your amazing lasagna and that cake, but I got the new Nirvana box set. That was a great, great gift.

The stuff on mojeepin looks great. You're doing some good work with it.

Post a Comment