« Home | Some insight.......to someone leaving. » | It's been awhile.... » | Something has happened. » | This weekend... » | WiFi » | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » | I got several emails asking me to send some more p... » | Sam tends to agree....although he really wasnt con... » | Lil B says Merry Christmas to everyone and to ever... » | I dont think I have to caption this one...they mov... » 

Sunday, February 27, 2005 

well

its been awhile since I posted, so I thought I would drop a line before heading off to bed for a new week.

This week was good. My birthday was on Saturday, which I had to work on. I worked a 9 hour day then my other half and myself went to dinner with my parents. We had some Hinode for dinner followed by a homemade birthday cake from moms. It was GREAT!

Pops got me a 1943 Marx Tin Jeep toy complete with trailer (this dude is worth close to 500-600 bucks!) I dont know what he paid for it, b/c he got it from one of his fellow toy group guys that I went up to STL with. Speaking of which, we have another toy show coming up here in a couple of weeks in KC. It should be fun.

Moms, well she got me this really kewl chameleon wind chime that is totally kick ass and a new iPOD. That is right...an iPOD. One of the new color ones called an iPOD photo that holds 30 gigs of songs and photos/movies. That is 25,000 photos or 20,000 songs roughly. This thing is sweet....she had to order it, b/c they just announced their release a day before my bday...so, I should have it here within the week or so....Can't wait!

Melanie got me a 12 pack of my favorite beer, oatmeal cookies, something she has yet to get yet, and Devil May Cry 3. This game is going to rock. She pre-purchased it and it should be arriving here this week. Cant wait for that one either.

Sis and Will sent me some cash, as well as my grandparents....I can always use that! Joann at work also gave me a nice card and 20 bucks! I really appreciate all that these people have done for me...they went waaaaaaaaaaay beyond anything...

I also appreciate all the phone calls from B and Sunny, Mac and Pam, Lil Nikki, and Mindis. Thanks guys! I wish I had more time this weekend to spend with you guys for my bday....We will make up for it soon.

Other then that...I am off to bed....I have a long week ahead of me. There are many new things happening right now in a lot of areas of my life....I will soon update you all. For now, its all ancient chinese secrets!

Talk soon....

Cam