« Home | It's been awhile.... » | Something has happened. » | This weekend... » | WiFi » | Several of you thought I looked like Maynard from ... » | I got several emails asking me to send some more p... » | Sam tends to agree....although he really wasnt con... » | Lil B says Merry Christmas to everyone and to ever... » | I dont think I have to caption this one...they mov... » | These were loaded with Dingo Bones (their favorite... » 

Monday, February 14, 2005 

Some insight.......to someone leaving.

I have been saving money for a recording studio. I figured out that making music is a very big part of who I am and who I want to become. I will still have my day job dont get me wrong, but the evenings and such will be filled with music. I know many of you know that my album comes out this year. It is only a prelude to the last two years of my life and how things transpired. There is a lot of ME in the songs, and yet they seem almost on their own. They cant be taken lightly or listened to as single songs, they must be heard as one. I think you all will like my alternate personality.

I have also been hard at work on the websites. I have something new for you all in the works. A new site, many of you that read this will be apart of. It should be interesting.

A.T.O.

Soon we will speak again.

cam