« Home | Goddamn it » | I just wanted to say one thing » | Insomnia » | Inspiration » | Word to the 3rd..... » | Migraine » | My brain... » | well » | Some insight.......to someone leaving. » | It's been awhile.... » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

I dont have a good title.....

Another week gone and another one started for some of us....

I had to work all weekend, so it seems as if I havent had time off. This two job thing is fun, but tiring. I have to work tonight too. I am not looking forward to that because some moron got the idea to make it "buy one - get one" free night at the restaurant on Mondays and Tuesdays. Makes for a busy fucking night....and not really something I want to do after 1 day off on Sunday...(which really wasnt a day off).

I ended up going out to the fams and working in the yard with my parents all afternoon and then chit chatting around the mid-day. I had lunch out there and then got home about 8 last night. I began the tedious process of laundry and then a little packing here and there. Then, I decided to work on Scuba Steve (my Jeep).

I bought some new headlights that are the HID type. They are ultra bright and I cannot wait to try them out at night. I took some pics for the mojeepin.com write up. The boys (Dudley and Sam) helped me on the install, as they sat in the Jeep and looked around....

so, now it was 2 am and I wasnt even tired. I talked to melanie for a while and then off to bed....well, at least that is what I thought. I couldnt sleep again. I just laid there til 4.30 am or so....to wake up to.......another day of work....where I get to sit and hear people bitch about their computers and keyboard strokes clicking making somewhat of annoying sounds....

Do you ever hear what I am talking about where some sounds just really piss you off one day? So, today is weird. I havent seen my friends in 2 weeks and that sucks, but they know I am busy with the move and all. It should be an interesting venture I think....I wonder what I will leave behind this time?????

as alwayz tired....

cam