« Home | Things that would survive a nuclear holocaust » | I dont have a good title..... » | Goddamn it » | I just wanted to say one thing » | Insomnia » | Inspiration » | Word to the 3rd..... » | Migraine » | My brain... » | well » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Update ....

got moved. Its a pain in the ass moving....least its only temporary...(less then 2 years). I wonder if I will ever settle down in one place. I love my new house by the way - its pretty kick ass and the boys are doing fine with adjusting. Sam is out and about, while Dudley has made friends with dirt in the backyard. I think we will be just fine....From what analysts are predicting, in 2 years I could sell the house and make 30,000. I like that idea. I like that idea a lot.

I might post pics soon....prb not though cuz some fuckin people cant mind their own business. I am speaking of an ex and her family BTW. I wouldnt want your kind knowing where I am....b/c you cant seem to leave me the fuck alone....maybe now you will.....

To everyone else, I wish you the best of everything.

cam

Glad you got moved, bud. Sounds like a great place and I can't wait to see it. Post pics and just blur the outdoors. ;)

Post a Comment