« Home | For all you Zelda fans.... » | Tuesday it shall be » | Oh well....its a Monday » | Update .... » | Things that would survive a nuclear holocaust » | I dont have a good title..... » | Goddamn it » | I just wanted to say one thing » | Insomnia » | Inspiration » 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

My nephew's hidden claw of peril

My little buddy, my nephew....My aching chest from your claws.....

I have been taking care of little Linus (B and Sunny's cat) for the past 5 days now...He is awnry and one heck of a talker....We watch crocodile hunter together after I get off work and then he gets his normal pampering of a fresh litter box cleaning and some gourmet kitty chow. Last night, I kicked it up for him and he had some IAMS kitten food mixed in. His box is prb going to be stinky today when I get there....LMAO.

We were watching TV last night and all of a sudden he breaks out this flying claw maneuver (you know he is a Sturgell by the maneuvers) that ends up with him on his side and attached to my chest...One nail (front claw of death) lodged in my chest....After a bloody nail extraction, I felt much relieved that at least he has accepted me as his buddy....I think he kinda smiled on the fact that he made me jump too...After the nail of death tagged me, he gnawed on my hand a little as we watched some 30 minute meals with Rachel Raye. I don't think he liked that one, so we went back to animal planet....Maybe this is where he learns the death grips and flying eagle sturgell maneuvers...

I think he will be happy to see his parents come home, since he is used to someone being there pretty much all the time now that B works from home....When I walk in, he just talks talks talks....Its too funny....like he has a ton to tell me about and what his opinion is for the day...his vocals even change with the day.

Tomorrow is the big day for B and Sunny. I wish I were there guys...Congrats and I cant wait to hear all the stories.

bleeding through with my nephew,
cam

Your nephew surely got some Wolverine moves.

Post a Comment