« Home | Inspiration and such..... » | My nephew's hidden claw of peril » | For all you Zelda fans.... » | Tuesday it shall be » | Oh well....its a Monday » | Update .... » | Things that would survive a nuclear holocaust » | I dont have a good title..... » | Goddamn it » | I just wanted to say one thing » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

A thought....

I dont think anyone reads this thing anymore judging from the lack of comments....I think B does....and maybe Sunny, but they are like my buds and I talk to them everyday almost....let me know if you all think I should 86 this site and put a rest to the house of cam ... FOREVER!!

I think you should post on it if you feel like it. Sometimes it's hard to decide.

Hey now, I still read it too! I was starting to wonder what was up? Noticed that you didn't blog as much lately.

Post a Comment