« Home | I kinda » | The DOG merchandise needs a new poster child! » | It Never Fails.... » | Look up.... » | Ouch! » | Sleepy Samanoski » | Hmmmm » | Ok » | Black Hair and Green Eyes!! » | My Tarot card reading for today » 

Saturday, July 24, 2004 

Here is the deal

I am changing my fucking phone number tomorrow.  There have been some people call me that I do not wish to speak to.  They dont know when to take a fucking hint.  So, to all my friends I will call you with my new number hopefully tomorrow. 

Don't you hate it when you have to go out of your way in order to have others leave you the hell alone.  Just to let you know, its just some crazy fucking chicks (locally) that are lonely and they think that I am the next great thing to be in their lives.....well, that is horseshit.  There is also a particular few that I dont want to call me due to my drunken handing out of the number...we all know how that goes....so, I fucked up....ye haw!  I will let you all know ASAP the new number....

sleep tight
cam