« Home | My Tarot card reading for today » | Other than that.... » | Status Report 2 » | Status report 1 » | well » | in fact... » | robot randomness... » | a special thanks! » | es la tu bano? » | Ugh! » 

Saturday, July 24, 2004 

Black Hair and Green Eyes!!


See the one that is holding the kid? They really do exist!! Black hair and green eyes! I found this picture online on a webshots album and just thought she was a beautiful woman...So, I had to post it so I wouldnt forget that they are out there!! Just for you sarah!....LOL!

contacts.

Haaaaaa! beautiful reply . way to rain on his parade....lol

NO NO NO NO NO !!

That just wont settle .... they are real I tell ya!! Please tell me they are real??

Please.....

Please??

LOL!!

i'm sorry to tell you cam.. they do not exist in nature. impossible. it's like.. the male reproductively-sound calico cat. it just can't happen. genes, and whatnot. sorry honey.

doesn't it make you even slightly happy that we live in a time where contacts and hairdye reign supreme?

ROTFL - I luv hair dye and contacts (they arent either!!)

turkey!!

oh well, i'm no match for an eternal optimist, however deluded they might be.

Post a Comment