« Home | Status Report 2 » | Status report 1 » | well » | in fact... » | robot randomness... » | a special thanks! » | es la tu bano? » | Ugh! » | I said I would post » | talk about » 

Thursday, July 22, 2004 

Other than that....

I havent been sleeping well.  Seems pictures and sounds are playing in my head at night.  Every hour on the hour I awake to find myself fall back into the same dream....what does it mean?  I dont know except for a vision of things to come.  I have been repressed too long, and things are going to change for me in a matter of days.  I know this.

I really dont have anything to say tonight except

sleep tight ..... hopefully, I will.

cam

 

Don't let that dream stick in your head and give you any sort of pause. You're on the right track. By Sunday, you'll have most everything done that you need to get done, and all will be well. Things are progressing, just as you hoped.

Post a Comment