« Home | » | Rammstein » | Just wanted to » | now now » | I just wanted to say » | Just in case » | it's been a rough day » | some insight to me.... » | think..prepare..decide » | brain droppings.... » 

Sunday, July 18, 2004 

talk about

a long night!  We had a great evening as you can hear below in the audio blog.  B and I went to get Joey's seafood.  Hey, thanks for dinner B!   We then rolled out to try and find some clothes for Bruce for work, but ended up at Circuit City and good ol Best Buy.  He picked up a couple DVDs and a Cd, and I went home with the new INXS dvd - I'm Only Looking and the Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin. 
 
We then traveled onward to try and beat the clock before one of the clothing stores closed to get B some new digs.  He didnt have a whole lot of time, but he got a few things.  I took B to his car and then we went and picked up some beer.  On to the House of Cam we went for a great night of music and dvd watchin.  One of our friends, Pam came by because she just wanted to chill and talk about her situation with one of our buddies.  They seem really unhappy on both of their ends, but they also have a ton to things to work out.  I wish them the best and can only be someone to listen and offer advice.  It's tough because they are both your friends and they both come at you with different things..I try to just stay out of it and listen.  She talked til almost 6 in the morning and then I had to crash.  She left after a couple hours of shut eye.  B headed out around 1 or so today, and now, here I am...
 
Its 3.49 pm and I have been up for about an hour.  I have tons to do today around the house.  I think its that time again to become a hermit.  I dont think beer drinkin is on the plate this week, just due to the fact that I have so much to do around the house and not enough time to do it.  I have to get this house on the market pretty soon, get it sold and get the hell outta dodge!
 
wish me luck this week guys....there is a lot of work to be done.
 
hope you all had a great weekend.
 
cam

You can really only watch and see what happens. We know how it will go. There isn't much that can be done other than be supportive.

Post a Comment