« Home | This is my boy B - fucked up and happy - he just p... » | » | thats a cute little picture » | Here is the last shot of the big tat. Here is the... » | Just trying to get another tat shot in for ya'll. ... » | I need to shave! Hey! It's the weekend...and I a... » | I heard » | I had a bad day today - I am cranky - need beer! » | Guess » | one way or another » 

Monday, July 12, 2004 

brain droppings....

A little tired today I am. I had one of the best conversations with someone last night. I was up until 4 a.m. talking about the good ol days. It was one of those conversations that you never want to end, One that makes you remember why life itself is precious. Thank you millions for the reminder of our life experiences...You made me smile. I hope there are many more of these conversations to follow. Thank you neighbor....

The grind is going to be difficult today. Things here have a tendency to get backed up pretty quickly and with my lack of sleep, I will be hard pressed to make things really happen today. It's like you are in a zone and that zone is taking its dear sweet time. I hate days like this. LOL.

I know that some of you had a chance to read something that I wrote in response to another's comment yesterday. As you notice, I have deleted it and am re-thinking my thoughts in regards to it. I don't think I said what I wanted to say in the right manner of saying. I wanted to take a step back and really analyze what this person said and explain things to them about myself in a whole. I will posting my remarks soon to his comment. (trust me, I saved the one I deleted just in case I change my mind ...LMAO!)

I would also like to thank each and every one of my friends for their support. I have some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Some old, some new....but they all have a special place in my heart and mind. Each one can bring a grin to my face, a tear to my eye and a reminder of who I want to become. These are the people I want to be around 24/7. A few of you know me very well, and others do not, but each individual provides wholeness to myself. I thank you.

As for anything else...let's see....

Dudley and Sam were awesome this weekend. Man, I love those little guys. They are so different from each other, yet they are so much of the same. I wouldn't give them up for anything. Thanks boys...Daddy will be home for lunch to watch BoohBah with you two!.....

Let's see, what else .... my house is going back on the market this week more than likely....I have started packin up things getting them ready for a long haul. **hint **hint!

I have been tuning in to the new David Gahan solo album (Depeche Mode lead singer),

VAST just released a third album titled NUDE (which I cannot seem to get enough of).

ZEROMANCER also just released their third album in the states. It is titled ZZYZX - strange name for a album (I have no clue what it means BTW). It has been burnin up my player in the casa. It's very different than the other two previous albums. This one is more poppy ballad-esque (is that a word?)...but I am finding that I do thoroughly enjoy it.

I guess I had better get back to the grind....bossman just walked by....damn!

In the late great words of Dante:

"Mankind is at its best when it is most free.
This will be clear if we grasp the principle of liberty.
We must recall that the basic principle is freedom of choice,
which saying many have on their lips but few in their minds."


take care
cameron




After reflecting on my posts (slaps self) posts I've decided I must be insane.

I had no right to enter into this realm of Cameron's I suppose. Yet again attack him in the way that I did. For what it is worth I apologize to everyone for the last time and won't post again.

Cam is grown, he can do what he wants when he wants. He/you can be friends with anyone you want. I guess the realization that I came to was that maybe I was just a part-time friend or something. I remember hanging out and doing things but there was always this double life it seemed. Cam had other friends I heard him talk about on rare occassion but not often. I remember him/you saying he had such and such over or he did something with so and so. However, I never met but a couple of these friends. Something that always had me puzzled was that we did things; but when the girls were gone to do something and I was alone I would remember you saying you were going to do something with a friend but always wondered why you never invited me (not that you had to LOL). It was like this secret society of buds that I wasn't quite part of except when with the girls.

Enough of my rantings I'll end my craziness with a final comment/quote.

Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way...you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions.

Aristotle

much love 2 you mindis...you are truly one of a kind and hold a place in my heart and mind always. Thanks for being such a great friend.

cam

Post a Comment