« Home | This is a picture I made when I was at work one da... » | VAST » | Mistakes » | Me and my INXS look - I think its quite savy! » | Little Sam wanted to say "damn it dad - why you al... » | It's been a rough week - I am totally ready for th... » | Frog sex (at the casa) - listen if you dare....LOL! » | Mid-day » | I have a great idea..... » | I would like to live » 

Monday, July 05, 2004 

one way or another

It's been a weekend - I can only hope it gets better as the week goes on. I just got off the phone with moms. She and pops are in Oregon visiting my aunt and my cousins for the rest of this week. I wish I was out there with them. It has been a long time since I have seen the Oregon coast.

I really dont have a whole lot to speak of tonight for some reason. I have been going through some tough times the past few days. I find that I am slipping into what I call my hermit stage. I dont want to speak to anyone, I dont go to the door, I dont want to get out of bed...honestly, I just dont care about anything but getting on with a new life right now....I am waiting for a change....I miss the rain that makes things new again....

cam