« Home | thats a cute little picture » | Here is the last shot of the big tat. Here is the... » | Just trying to get another tat shot in for ya'll. ... » | I need to shave! Hey! It's the weekend...and I a... » | I heard » | I had a bad day today - I am cranky - need beer! » | Guess » | one way or another » | This is a picture I made when I was at work one da... » | VAST » 

Sunday, July 11, 2004 

this is an audio post - click to play

this is awesome. you realize i remember this, i was on the phone, and thought you were just completely insane. not that you're not. but it makes a little more sense. i had so much fun - way more fun than i really should have, seeing as how i wasn't there. you know what guys? Thanks for coming out.

That was quite beautiful....I forgot all about the impromptu sing along. Priceless. Wine does funny things to you.

Post a Comment