« Home | I had a bad day today - I am cranky - need beer! » | Guess » | one way or another » | This is a picture I made when I was at work one da... » | VAST » | Mistakes » | Me and my INXS look - I think its quite savy! » | Little Sam wanted to say "damn it dad - why you al... » | It's been a rough week - I am totally ready for th... » | Frog sex (at the casa) - listen if you dare....LOL! » 

Friday, July 09, 2004 

I heard

2 great sayings tonight from a real estate person I am thinking about hiring.....

1.) "Research shows that 92% of everything we stress about doesn't matter."

I love this saying! I have never heard anything put so basic. This guy is trying to earn my business and he says this to me. What a guy! You know, he does have a good point though. If we make decisions based on reasoning with the lack of stress..nothing does matter because it's going to happen anyway. That's why we are in the places in life that we are..

2.) "I have learned that when you are flying high on life and good things are happening, its because they happened for a specific reason. If you are down and out, then your there to learn a lesson"

Again, how basic is that. I have never heard that statement said that way before. Its always been "you made a bad decision or what are you a fucking idiot?"
This guy made some sense to me tonight. I have been stressing about several different things. Selling the house, finances and even my job. Things seem to pile up in 3's. Not only do I have some very big choices to make, but I also have choices in front of me that can change my life forever....what am I scared about you ask? Right now...after reading these two statements....I am not afraid of anything.

peace

cam


It's great when things come together and make sense like that. Sounds to me like you should hire that real estate guy. At the very least, he can give you great advice. :)

Honestly, I'm glad you feel better, my friend. You shouldn't let these things overstress you; they all work out in the end. I sincerely believe that, maybe because I am an eternal optimist, but it seems like that is the way things go. Sometimes you get pushed down and kicked a few times, but you can get past it and get whatever you want. I firmly believe that. Things are going to work out Cam. Don't forget you've got friends that are here for you too.

Bruce

friends and some crazy girl in faraway who cares about people she's probably got no business thinking twice about. awesome real estate person! i'm stealing his quotes. agree with B, look on the bright side. i've got an idea for you, but it's a brown-eyed-idea.

You can always use a good idea.

Post a Comment