« Home | » | thats a cute little picture » | Here is the last shot of the big tat. Here is the... » | Just trying to get another tat shot in for ya'll. ... » | I need to shave! Hey! It's the weekend...and I a... » | I heard » | I had a bad day today - I am cranky - need beer! » | Guess » | one way or another » | This is a picture I made when I was at work one da... » 

Sunday, July 11, 2004 


This is my boy B - fucked up and happy - he just passed out talkin to Sarah - His girl he absolutely adores!

I am SO glad that the pic you took didn't come out any clearer......too much assssss.....;)

Well Cameron...

I'm kinda speechless to tell you the truth. I stopped by today 7/11 to drop off your movie I borrowed forever and a day ago. Well, since no one opened the door I waved to the dogs and left your movie in the mail-box.

When I got back to my mother-in-laws I decided I would just email you real quick from either mojeepin or whatever. I asked someone what your email was and she said just go to your website makojeep. I was like wow he has another website? So I of course typed into a search engine makojeep95 and "The House of Cam" pops up.

I of course went to it and found your website. It's been interesting seeing what my friend has been up to over the last few months. You know, the one that told you you could talk to anytime you had a problem. Anytime of day or night I would be there for you. I am assuming because your regular "uninvited guest" is related to me by marriage is the reason I've been avoided and rejected.

On another note however, when I found this site.. she just happened to be standing here since she was the one trying to tell me your address even though she confused email address with website prompting me to find this place on accident. We stood here in shock of what we found. A more vulgar and crass Cameron than we ever knew. Was this the real Cameron opposed to the kind, caring, intelligent person a whole entire family got to know?

I myself am confused by some of the comments and strange things that have been posted. It's almost like there is a different Cameron than I knew for over a year. But then again I guess you have to do something with all your extra time. I never suspected you'd be spending it at bars or with strippers. So this is what you do with your time? I thought you had a lot more integrity than to waste your time like this. Just so you know, many of your friends that you left behind are saddened by your actions.

I guess this is good-luck my friend... I hope your dreams of making a jeep parts website blossoms out for you some day and that you find who you are looking for. If you still ever want to talk you know my number is in the phone book since you seem to of lost it.

Rob

it's a sad state of affairs when people can't see past the surface and notice the true meaning behind someone's actions.

sadder still when those people claim to know the person well, and the other is someone they just met.

It seems to me that a real friend would not be so quick to judge. A real friend would be supportive and wouldn't automatically condemn something that doesn't fit into their idea of wrong and right.

People have many different sides - it would do you well to remember that. Just because you see one thing that you don't like, doesn't mean that he isn't kind, caring and intelligent. I know quite a few people that would resent that fact that you are even suggesting something like that. The whole idea of having a blog is to be able to express yourself. Any side of yourself that you want. Life isn't always pretty, and things you see in other people (even people that you think you know), arent always going to be what you expect. It doesn't matter whether you or I or anyone else likes it. It's not even up to you to pass judgement. The lord wouldn't like that.

I didn't assume that the Cameron I knew is completely gone. I also knew that by posting I would get a flurry of responses from his friends.

However, this still doesn't ignore the fact that I was friends with you Cameron for over a year and pretty much the only male friend I had. Staying up playing MK or Manhunt laughing about the crack of the baseball bat. Sitting around and just talking whatever we wanted.

Then a break-up happens; which to me these things happen but you don't have to bail on a friendship. While being told that you couldn't see me because it was just too painful? For a while I understood.. we at least the first time you didn't return my phone call. Then after a while I just started to get mad.

I will admit that my post had a flavor of attack to it and for that I apologize. There is simply no mistaking the abandonment of a friend though.

I guess the fact I am facing here and now.. I thought I did know Cameron. ACK WTF am I referring to you in the 3rd person for.

The other day I was walking through the store and saw "The Lord of the Rings" strategy game and I was all excited and talked my wife into letting me buy and I was gonna call you up and see if you wanted to get it to and we could send armies against each other. Then again where does all this end up?

I was in Mexico for the last week with my wife and the whole frickin time I kept saying I wish blah blah and Cameron were here; this would be so much fun running around and doing stuff with them.

I understand that you have closed one chapter of your life. I just didn't realize you were gonna forget some of us that were in it.

I guess I don't have much more or maybe I'm just so confused by this whole thing that I can't think coherently. Anyways, I'm going to mow the yard that grew up for the last week.

Rob

Post a Comment