« Home | some insight to me.... » | think..prepare..decide » | brain droppings.... » | This is my boy B - fucked up and happy - he just p... » | » | thats a cute little picture » | Here is the last shot of the big tat. Here is the... » | Just trying to get another tat shot in for ya'll. ... » | I need to shave! Hey! It's the weekend...and I a... » | I heard » 

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 

it's been a rough day

today.

I think that drinking to drink during the week is the thing NOT to do...LOL! I fell asleep at work like 3 times today. It was a slow day and I think I had like one support call that I didnt even work on. I had to forward it to the bossman so he could set up when I am going to do this bank's install.

Home at lunch for Mac and Cheese with the boys. They were glad to see ol pops today. We also had a dude from Home Depot come over and measure the door. I have to get a new one before I put this house on the market. The old one is a piece of shit.

Tonight, I am heading over to moms house to work on her computer. Then running by B's house and emptying my trailer in his dumpster. Its nothing more than a bunch of shit from the backyard. I have about a week before my house goes up on the market and I have a ton to do.....

stuck in a moment,
cam