« Home | Just wanted to » | now now » | I just wanted to say » | Just in case » | it's been a rough day » | some insight to me.... » | think..prepare..decide » | brain droppings.... » | This is my boy B - fucked up and happy - he just p... » | » 

Friday, July 16, 2004 

Rammstein

FUCKING ROCKS!  Here is the link to see their new video Mein Teil.  (Thanks to B for this link - he told me about it today at work - cuz I have been talkin bout wanting to see the new video or even here the song)  
  
Check it out after you read the warning about the song at the bottom of this post.  The video is  pretty graphic in content. 
 
For the full size Windows Media Player version click this line  
 
or if you want the small version of the video to load in the browser - click here 

in case none of you know who they are...they are perhaps one of my favorite bands from Germany.  You can find more information about them here - (their homepage)
 
I have to say that I own every Rammstein domestic single, cd, dvd, and almost every song they have ever made ... and this one blows me out of the water when I hear it.  5 fuckin starts to these guys! 
 
WARNING: The video will be highly disturbing to some...so if you have social issues, ethical issues or problems with your morals...I wouldnt watch it.  If none of this stuff bothers you and you have an open mind....hit the link and turn up the volume 10 fold!
 
n-joi
 
cam