« Home | well » | in fact... » | robot randomness... » | a special thanks! » | es la tu bano? » | Ugh! » | I said I would post » | talk about » | » | Rammstein » 

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 

Status report 1

I decide to put up my list of things I had to do before I can put my house on the market.

The ones with asktriks, I already have done.  I will be updating this list as I go along, so you all can keep track of how my status is coming along...without further ado...

* Mow
 
   Trim hedges 

* Empty trailer

* Finish spindles on the deck

   Finish lattice on the deck 

* Purchase new front door
 
   Install new front door 
 
  Clean bathrooms 
 
  Clean hardwood flooring in kitchen and entry way 
 
  Dust furniture 
 
  Pack Jeep room 
 
  Paint Jeep room off white color 

  Steam clean all carpeting 

* Do laundry - all of it!

* Empty fridge and clean it out

* Cut chain off of walnut tree (previous ownwers tied their dogs up here)

   Empty koi ponds 

* Fix sprayer on kitchen sink

   Fix water old water damage spot on the garage ceiling  
 
 
 And that is about it!