« Home | in fact... » | robot randomness... » | a special thanks! » | es la tu bano? » | Ugh! » | I said I would post » | talk about » | » | Rammstein » | Just wanted to » 

Monday, July 19, 2004 

well

I got a lot done tonight.  I came home from a boring day at the office only to go to work here.  I have a list of 20 or so things that I have to have done before my house can "be listed".  So far, I have 7 of them done.  Not bad for a rough couple days work.  I plan to have it all done by Sunday this week.  I am even hiring merry maids to come in and clean my bathrooms (1 item on list), polish the hardwood floors (another item) and even dust the house (the thing I hate the most).....after that it is just maintenance things really.  I am having my new front door put on someday this week, but I havent heard when that is going to happen yet.  The biggest project of them all is the Jeep room.  In case you all didnt know, I have the largest Jeep toy collection in the U.S.  -  there are over 5000 toys in there and its gunna take some time to pack - at least a good couple days.  Then, I have to paint that room to get it all nice and pretty.  I dont know why they wouldnt want clouds and the mountains that are in there left on the walls.....??
 
Anywho, I finished the deck tonight by putting up like 50 spindles or so (the lattice work is going up this weekend).  And then I cut this damn chain off my walnut tree that the previous owners tied their dog up to...It has been there since I bought the house.  I thought it would be a nice gesture to take that down....too bad the chain ate up one of my good Dewalt saw zaw blades.  I also went and picked up dinner at McSalty's on Battlefield...it's one of my favorite places to eat.  Then, I came home and sat down to watch Jerry McGuire with Dudley and Sam....
 
It's getting late, and I am beat...I think I am off to bed....the boys get their haircuts in the morning.  So tomorrow, I will try to post a pic of their mohawks.....
 
stay tuned,  
cam