« Home | I said I would post » | talk about » | » | Rammstein » | Just wanted to » | now now » | I just wanted to say » | Just in case » | it's been a rough day » | some insight to me.... » 

Monday, July 19, 2004 

Ugh!

Gee, another Monday at the grind...not a whole lot going on today it seems.  I hope the calls pick up or  something.  I have finished the updates to the website that I manage here at work as well.  This is going to be a long day....It's quite funny I think how when you dont have anything to do, you tend to watch the clock all the time.  I dont even wear a watch, but the damn clock on the PC doesnt help either.  I sit here and watch time slowly tick on...only realizing that 4 minutes have gone by since I checked it the last time.  Might as well kick off the sandals and bury in for a long haul....