« Home | Black Hair and Green Eyes!! » | My Tarot card reading for today » | Other than that.... » | Status Report 2 » | Status report 1 » | well » | in fact... » | robot randomness... » | a special thanks! » | es la tu bano? » 

Saturday, July 24, 2004 

Ok

Now those are not contacts!! In case you are just reading everyone, you can see that I posted a pic of a girl I saw on the internet and just flipped out....why did I flip out you ask?  Well, I stereotypically, said one eve that I wanted a black haired women with green eyes (of course, not a black woman, a whitey!) ....I think thought that this chick was really beautiful to my eye
....well, ol Sunny, gives me shit about it ... cuz she says that I am too picky!  LOL!  Luv ya girl, but damn....my parade is now being rained on!......LOL!  I am sad, so so so sad....(not really)

Anywho it's just funny to me...and B and Sunny crack me up!