« Home | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » | I have to say » | Here is the deal » | I kinda » | The DOG merchandise needs a new poster child! » | It Never Fails.... » | Look up.... » | Ouch! » | Sleepy Samanoski » 

Monday, July 26, 2004 

I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty!


(that is all I have to say!)

Does she have green eyes......? cant tell for sure...

i've said it before and i'll say it again, impossible. plus, that's more of a dark brown, wouldn't you say?

Dark brown....are we talking about the eyes still?

She is still fuckin HOT!, I have like 30 worse pics of her I had to save to my PC, but you know .... theres nothing like having a brew and lookin at that .... and yes... she has green eyes and the curtains match the carpet...LOL!

YOU TOTALLY NEED A RUSSIAN BRIDE. THATS IT!

You know, I know this girl with dark brown hair and bright green eyes... her sister has NEARLY black hair and green eyes. I know it's not black but we are talking one shade off, if that! To boot, it's natural. Both of us... I mean them! We do exist but then again, you knew that already. Look for the girls with the exotic blends babe, and in Florida they are bound to exist!

Post a Comment