« Home | August 23rd horoscope off of Myway.com » | Boobies » | the open house » | the phone call.... » | Little B giving daddy some hugs!....he loves his d... » | n hnjm, » | This is what has happened .... » | one .... two .... three ..... » | Just a little pic .... » | » 

Monday, August 23, 2004 

little thoughts....

  • money - how can I get more of it.
  • relationships - why do I not want to be in one for a very long time
  • work - what will I do when I move.
  • my jeep - I need to be a better dad to him....he needs some TLC
  • the boys - great little guys. I need to spend more time one on one with them, maybe take them for a walk once a week, or get back to our sunday night rides in Scuba Steve. They love going for rides
  • sex - overrated, and causes problems.
  • fucking - fun but causes problems.
  • love making - i guess if it gets to this point, maybe the problems have been forgotten or they have been overrated....LOL!
  • smoking - I need to quit
  • beer - I love it, but I need to cut back
  • life - an adventure it has been. Time for a change.
  • power - I want it, but when I have it, I dont think I would want it.
  • music - so compelling in nature. It drives my thoughts these days. I can put a song in my head to help me coax with any type of feeling I have. Thank god for music.
  • tattoos - I need more. I would like to get the spine piece of mine going or my other arm piece, but please refer to bullet #1 why I can't....LOL!
  • friends - true friends are ones you would sacrifice eveything for, as they would for you....I only have 1 or 2 of these friends in my life...and I dont think I need to many more.
  • ex's - have taught me a lot.
  • sleep - overrated.
  • religion - no comment....LOL!
  • boobs - love them! Need more!
  • bacon - a pork product
  • my hair - wish it was longer, and that I could do more crazy things to it...but cant b/c of work
  • fat rolls - I think I have them...although most people say I am skinny....ironic!
  • egg rolls - had 2 tonight - they are good!
  • my parents - love them dearly. Need to spend more time with them before I move elsewhere.
  • North Carolina - looking into it....always consider all options
  • George Bush and John Kerry - we have problems.
  • Iraq - turn it to glass
  • reading a magazine while on the shitter - very relaxing.
  • death - garaunteed
  • taxes - see above
  • the smell of a puppies breath - irresistable
  • the smell of beer breath - gross
  • the smell of the ocean - waiting in vain
  • carpal tunnel - fucking hurts!

That was some random shit that just went through my head at 1 in the morning...I think its prb time to hit the hay. I know the work day is almost here.....and let me tell ya, cant wait for that!

I want my shark week back!

You definitely covered the spectrum on this one. Lots of interesting things here. It's good, although the beer breath one makes me crave a bud light. Or a molson. okay, any beer. kinda bad, maybe.

how bout some STAG!

ROTFL!!

Post a Comment