« Home | the phone call.... » | Little B giving daddy some hugs!....he loves his d... » | n hnjm, » | This is what has happened .... » | one .... two .... three ..... » | Just a little pic .... » | » | Lunch..... » | The Weekend Update.... » | Suddenly over the loudspeaker I heard.... » 

Sunday, August 22, 2004 

the open house

went really well today. It started at 2 and went to 4 and I guess from what my agent said, I might be needing to find a new place to live by the 16th of Sept. I hope this is the case...25 couples came through. 3 of them very serious....esp this one set. They dont have house to sell, because they already sold it and for whatever reason, they need to be in a house/place by the 16th....and they really loved my house. Wish me luck and hopefully I wll find out more tomorrow....I will keep you all posted.