« Home | Oh where, Oh where has my.... » | Lunch Time at the Casa » | I have been » | to the real estate lady.... » | good night sweetheart... » | home » | a little music news... » | a little joke ... a vulgar one... » | hey hey hey (fat albert voice) » | » 

Friday, August 20, 2004 

Suddenly over the loudspeaker I heard....

Do you know Search Engine Optimization? WHAT THE FUCK? Where did this come from? I am sitting in my cube, minding my own business (I was thinking about fucking and money...BTW) and this question gets posed to me. Come to my office they say...lets have a chit chat....

So, there I was. I am not only the lead tech support guy, but now I am the database guy, the web master/designer/graphic guy, one of the installation guys and now a fucking SEO guy. Jesus fuck! When do I have time for this? Like I dont have enough on my plate these days...oh, BTW, just found out today...that I will going to New Jersey for an install sometime soon. Don't know when, but NOT looking forward to it. I think that is where all the fucking terrorists go to kill people. Crash planes and what not. Fuck that!

As you can tell...I am in a shitty mood today.

I had a liquid dinner last night and my tum is somewhat of a churning mess. I think I am going to take lunch early today, just so I can get some food in me and get my sugars back up....being hypoglycemic SUCKS!....oh wait, I think I just told ya something that maybe you didnt know about ol Cam. It's funny cuz check out these symptoms of the disease...I think I have more than 7 of these pretty much all the time...with the exception of the bedwetting....LOL!

Nervousness, irritability, exhaustion,Faintness, dizziness, tremors, cold sweats,Depression, migraine headaches, insomnia, digestive disturbances,Forgetfulness, mood swings, anxiety, aggression, violence, anti-social behaviour,Sugar addiction, drug addiction and alcoholism,Mental confusion, limited attention span, learning disability,Lack of sex drive in women and men, lack of concentration,Itching and crawling sensation on skin, blurred vision, nightmares,Phobias, fears and neurodermatitis, nervous breakdown,Bedwetting and hyperactivity in children.


actually, I think I have all these issues except the one mentioned before (bedwetting)...funny shit huh? I think so...but hey least I try to see it positively.

now, I need more sugar!

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!
-n

Post a Comment