« Home | » | » | I will be seeing this soon.... » | » | yeah so, » | Back at the grind today... » | It's all but done! » | So, I was sitting there » | Look who it is....Scuba Steve! » | Here is my handy work....and many splinters! » 

Monday, August 16, 2004 

hey hey hey (fat albert voice)

Well....

I am back...back to the old shithole called Springpatch. I have to say that I haven't really missed anything here besides my dogs and B. These guys are all my best friends. I really couldnt ask for a better best friend then Bruce. He has really brought things to my eye and opened a new light in old Cam. His positive thinking and hilarious mannerisms make me appreciate our friendship even more. Thanks bug for being such a great friend. As for my boys....ol daddy is glad to be back to hang with ya guys. Unkle B took good care of you and we appreciate it dearly.

I thought it was rather funny how when I came home, Samanoski wouldnt have anything to do with me for a day and a half. Dudley (little B) was all over me...just glad to see dad. It's funny how they both are my little tikes and yet they are so different in their needs. One has to be around me at all times (Sam) and the other comes around whenever he wishes to be loved on. Then, I leave for 4 days and they have different ways of dealing with me when I get home...it was too funny.

So my trip was good. It was a nice experience to get away. I had a great time with a good friend. We got to watch the storms blow in the first night I was there. Had great seafood, and even met a traveling Irishman. This guy was hilarious, although really vulgar, he cracked me up. I tried to have him post on here, but for some reason, the audio blogger didnt take...It would have been a classic moment in the house of cam...I can only live with the memory of an Irishman whom bought me several Guiness' beers and got me fucked up at his favorite local Irish pub. oh and I forgot to mention....I had to have a couple Coors lights just for my buddy B...since he couldnt make it down....I thought it was only fitting.

This brings me to something that I have been thinking about today. I just went away and came back. I suddenly have seen a few things/thoughts.

- Life is an adventure and everyday is a new day.

- Friends are only as good as they allow themselves to be - true friends are rare and its amazing how things so simple can change overnight if the situation is bad.

- Patience happens only if you allow it to. I am trying to sell this house...and this means that I have to be patient and not try to force something that will happen in its own time and place. This is a lot like "looking for love"...It will never happen. If one is searching for an answer or someone/something to fill a need that they think they need... then that need will never be met in the right manner....if at all. I hate the fact that selling this house has made me so anxious. Upon returning from my trip I have found that I will just have to go with the flow if I want to get to where I need to be. People cant ask for love or expect it to be given to them just because they want it so bad...It has to take place when it is right and the right time, much like this house finding its new owner...I truly believe the house will let them know that they are the ones that need it more than I do now.....as for me, I am not searching for any of this now. I am just going to be Cam...

I will tackle my prbs, get past them, learn from them and move on. I suggest some of you to the same...It will get your feet and mind pointed in the right direction.

Now, I think that was some great randomness by your old pal Cam. I am glad to be back to my friends and family...we have many adventures left to conquer...I hope to see you all there.

mediate.....

cam