« Home | Look who it is....Scuba Steve! » | Here is my handy work....and many splinters! » | Those would be the stairs.... » | Tangles and tangles of shambles and more! » | I see ShiNy things.... » | The new BOX! » | well, well .... well » | ummmm .... ok » | Best Buy and computers.... » | Note to self: » 

Sunday, August 08, 2004 

So, I was sitting there

on the toilet reading my favorite Jeep catalogs and thinking about what all I would like to do to Scuba Steve....(that would be my Jeep Rubicon). I have added several things to him since the picture that is below this post...but those pics will come at a different time...Let's just say, he already has been slightly modified...I also have several boxes full of parts and accessories that I need to put on him, but just havent had the time for some reason..

I was thinking that I need to spend more time working on him and making him the way I have always wanted. I plan on having this Jeep for a long time, and using him the way he was made to be used. I think he is mad at me cuz I havent givin him a bath in forever or vaccumed him up on the insides...Things need to change....I am sorry Scuba Steve, I will work on ya bud!

Here is the list of things I would like to add to him. The list is pretty excessive, but there is always time. I will try to link out on each of these parts so you can see what I am talking about. And if you ever want to get me something for a holiday....here is a list....LOL!

Suspension and Tires:
FABTECH 4 INCH LIFT KIT
Old Man Emu NitroCharger Shocks - Set of 4
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Tires - I already have 31's, but I would like 33's.

Exterior:
Go There Engineering Front bumper with brush guard
WARN A9500-TI-SR winch
Trail Armor by Bushwhacker
WARN 6inch driving/fog lights
A roof rack with mounted cages - more than likely made by Go There Engineering.
Tomken or Wilderness Offroad swing out tire carrier
....and there is prb more....

Interior:
GARMIN eTrex Legend C GPS unit with R.A.M mount.
A new mount for my CB
Bestop Molded Bikini Top with overhead console - (I really just want this for the console)
Wet Okole Front and Rear Neoprene seat covers - color matched to my interior.
Night vision mirror
Roll bar mount for my fire extinguisher
Power window kit for full steel doors
VDP sound wedges without speakers (I like to pick out my own speakers!)
Stainless steel tailgate sill
K&N FIPK cold air intake

you know, this list could go on and on....and I am getting tired of typing....LOL! So, I will leave it at that for awhile...I think that is a pretty good list! Some things are $$ and some things are cheap...I just need to start with the cheaper things I want and save for the more expensive ones.....One day, Scuba Steve will be one hell of a Jeep....well, he already is....he is a RUBICON!