« Home | Note to self: » | Status » | Unkle B's Beer Can Press!....It really works! » | Thanks to a very special friend of mine that lives... » | I took the test ... and this is the result » | Proof ... that I have been packin! » | yeah, anyway » | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » 

Monday, August 02, 2004 

Best Buy and computers....

well, B is lucky...his PC is covered under BestBuy's thingy. Me on the other hand....I am in need of a power supply....if you are just now reading this and havent read B's BLOG....both of our PC's went down on the same day...could it be a sign...maybe I should be packing or something?? .... too much time spent on this blog maybe?? Gotta go ....

Speaking of Best Buy computers...

My parents bought a new Vaio fron BB and when we did the setup and downloaded the new virus definitions the computer brand new out of the box had 7 viruses on it.

I spent the weekend formatting the HD and reinstalling all the gimpy software.

Rob

Post a Comment