« Home | Unkle B's Beer Can Press!....It really works! » | Thanks to a very special friend of mine that lives... » | I took the test ... and this is the result » | Proof ... that I have been packin! » | yeah, anyway » | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » | I have to say » | Here is the deal » 

Saturday, July 31, 2004 

Status

Well, its that time again to give you all an update on where I am on the whole "getting the house ready to sell" I am not going to post the entire list of things that I have done...just what I have left to do....

1. finish packing Jeep room

2. finish off texturing the garage ceiling where water damage was

3. steam clean the carpets.....again

4. mow (this is on-going)

5. keep up maintenance on cleaning the house since the maid was here.

That is it! If anyone wants to help me pack 90 more freaking boxes of Jeep toys....just let me know!

cam

I'll be over to help out tonight.

B

Post a Comment