« Home | I took the test ... and this is the result » | Proof ... that I have been packin! » | yeah, anyway » | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » | I have to say » | Here is the deal » | I kinda » | The DOG merchandise needs a new poster child! » 

Thursday, July 29, 2004 


Thanks to a very special friend of mine that lives in West Palm Beach, FL...This is where I will be the weekend of August 13th...For 3 days we will be relaxing and seeing the sites....You heard it....Cam is off to Key West Florida for a long weekend getaway....hey, I have to check out all the different places I might want to live....right? Maybe we can even have dinner in this same spot down there!!

ive got this girl, see....i want to ask her to come down to key west with me. i think it would be great. i would love to bring her somewhere beautiful with me.... what do you think?

I definitely appreciate the offer :) That would be a lot of fun.

Post a Comment