« Home | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » | I have to say » | Here is the deal » | I kinda » | The DOG merchandise needs a new poster child! » | It Never Fails.... » | Look up.... » | Ouch! » 

Monday, July 26, 2004 

yeah, anyway

I ended up packing 14 boxes from the Jeep room tonight .... I think I have like 90 more to go..... should be done by the time I am 56 or so...

The boys keep helpin me out too.  Sam and Dud are following me from room to room taking the boxes into their room to stack.  I put one of the Mojeepin.com bumper stickers on the top of each box so when I move I know what is what....I thought that was rather clever.  Dudley has a thing for the back of the stickers, while I spent 20 minutes trying to get a sticker out of Sam's pom-poms....crazy little guys, they just want to help ol dad out so we can all get to Florida quicker!  I think they are looking forward to it as well.