« Home | Status » | Unkle B's Beer Can Press!....It really works! » | Thanks to a very special friend of mine that lives... » | I took the test ... and this is the result » | Proof ... that I have been packin! » | yeah, anyway » | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » | Ummm.. » | Lasagne » | I have to say » 

Sunday, August 01, 2004 

Note to self:

Give B the phone when you are out drinking....You made some dumbass choices last night by dialing people that are out of your life....You are ready to move on and need to let them be....Never go back to your past, you made the right decisions.


And I'll try not to turn on the IM client on your cell when you give it to me. Sorry about that...it's still showing me as online. All in all, it was a good night though, bud.

b

It's all good Cam.. I knew you had been drinking and ignored everything you said because of it. Sorry I had to be the way I was..

Rob

there is someone in your present/future that you can always call during those urges.
nick

See there? You've got miss N to call instead! Probably a safer route to go. Sounds like a good deal to me bud. :)

I'm not even going to say it, you already know...
always. Patience is a virtue. ALWAYS.

you should be pleased to know they are advertising pirate paraphernalia now on your blog page:)
-nick

sweet. over 500 pirate treasures....i bet youve already got a few of them. halloween you gotta dress up as captain morgan.

Post a Comment