« Home | ummmm .... ok » | Best Buy and computers.... » | Note to self: » | Status » | Unkle B's Beer Can Press!....It really works! » | Thanks to a very special friend of mine that lives... » | I took the test ... and this is the result » | Proof ... that I have been packin! » | yeah, anyway » | I thought she was .... ummmm, pretty! » 

Friday, August 06, 2004 

well, well .... well

I am back...finally!

I just powered on my "new" computer just a min. ago...and guess what? It all works. Basically, my power supply went on my VAIO case...a replacement was 412.00. Mind you, I didnt want to pay that, so I thought there had to be another way. I went and picked up a new case, fans, power supply...etc etc... and Viola! It took about 3 days to get everything mounted up due to my excessive beer drinking, cable tying and even more beer.

So, the VAIO case is a piece of shit. I had to sacrifice a few parts of the old machine because they wouldn't fit in the new case. (just a few USB ports and my audio/video RCA hookups on the front of the box - which I have never used). The only prb is that this new box is loud....It has 7 fans in it. I can damn well assure you, this puppy isnt over-heating ever again. 4 of the fans lite up blue, while I also mounted some cathode lights in there as well (they have a switch that I can turn on and off.....oh and in case you are wondering....one side of the case is see-thru.....I will take some pics and post them here in a tad.....Its pretty fucking kewl...

It's nice to be back though....seems I have missed you guys.

cam