« Home | So, I was sitting there » | Look who it is....Scuba Steve! » | Here is my handy work....and many splinters! » | Those would be the stairs.... » | Tangles and tangles of shambles and more! » | I see ShiNy things.... » | The new BOX! » | well, well .... well » | ummmm .... ok » | Best Buy and computers.... » 

Sunday, August 08, 2004 

It's all but done!


Well, the Jeep Room is PACKED! I have like 20 large Jeep toys left and I am done. I worked all day on it, and then at 4.00pm, my buddy Travis came by and helped me finish it out. I am one step closer to my goal...this was a major accomplishment....and I am tired as all fuck.....have a great night everyone....Thanks Trav for all your help!

i didnt mean to remove this comment - for some fucking reason I guess I hit the wrong button or something when I was editing the picture title....LOL! I guess that I have issues!

I figured out what happened...the person who wrote the comment deleted it ... it says in the comment "removed by author" , so as Shaggy says "It wasnt me!"

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post a Comment