« Home | a little music news... » | a little joke ... a vulgar one... » | hey hey hey (fat albert voice) » | » | » | I will be seeing this soon.... » | » | yeah so, » | Back at the grind today... » | It's all but done! » 

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 

home

for lunch today.

I had chinese food with the boys. Sweet and Sour Springfield style chicken...something I will miss when I move from here. It has been quite a day already. I hit the sack last night around 3 am, and then sat there and watched the Olympics til 4 am...let me tell ya, that shit is boring...

I have a ton on my mind today. I have music in my head, that wont go away. It also brings me to the thought that I have a ton to do for a particular website that is under development. I also have been thinking about my Jeep site today. www.mojeepin.com. I dont know what I want to do with it, but I think I have some great ideas. If you guys get a chance to check it out, please do so and let me know if you have any ideas on what you think would make it a better site. Other than that, I have to get back to work.

talk to you all soon

cam