« Home | to the real estate lady.... » | good night sweetheart... » | home » | a little music news... » | a little joke ... a vulgar one... » | hey hey hey (fat albert voice) » | » | » | I will be seeing this soon.... » | » 

Thursday, August 19, 2004 

I have been

really de-hydrated lately.

My daily Dr. Pepper drinking of 12 cans a day has become all of 2 a day now. This change...was a good one...and happened about 1 month ago. I feel really good drinking all the water I do now. Today already, I have had 6 bottles of water and my morning Dr.Pepper. Mind you I have pissed about 80 times too, but I just cant seem to get enough water. I dont know what it is, but maybe the weather or something is making me feel this way. Too many beers?? Prb not. I havent really "drank" since I was in Florida at that Irish
Pub. What gives? Who cares...I am just a fish out of water anyway! LOL!